TEAM DENTIST OF THE CHARLOTTE CHECKERS
The office of Dr. Pappert and Associates is committed to optimal dental health. We are a full-service dental office that is dedicated to keeping your teeth healthy. We will educate you about the latest products, techniques, and information to help you prevent dental disease.
Our goal is to provide a clean and friendly environment staffed by dental professionals with specialized skills to address the oral health needs of our patients. We have modern, digital equipment and the latest techniques along with current sterilization procedures.
From routine cleanings to aesthetic restoration, we handle it all. We strive for excellence and want to make your visit enjoyable and stress-free. We want our patients to be well informed about their dental health and well-being, because informed patients make better decisions. We pride ourselves on offering our patients personalized and comfortable lifetime dental care.
Why Choose Us?
- Over 25 years Experience
- Gentle, caring and thorough
- Emergency – Same Day Appointments
- Wonderful, friendly staff
Tooth Care Tips
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends visits to the dentist twice a year, or once every six months for a professional exam and cleaning. Taking care of your teeth is the key to a healthy, beautiful smile. Here are some tips to help keep your teeth and gums healthy.
There are four basic steps to caring for teeth and gums:
- Brushing – Brush at least twice a day. Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, especially if the bristles become worn.
- Flossing – Floss at least once a day. Flossing gets rid of food and plaque between the teeth, where your toothbrush cannot reach.
- Eating Right – Avoid snacking on sugary foods which can lead to tooth decay.
- Visiting The Dentist – Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams
Just the best!!! The staff is amazing and the dental work is excellent by both dentists!!!
Everyone is absolutely fantastic. Take such good care of you. They love what they do and it shows. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I am so thankful to have a Dentist that can complete all dental needs... The Dr's are very compassionate , friendly and energetic . Their enthusiasm and concerns for each patients SMILE is very personal as an individual. So, it's very important to have a great Dentist that sees, listen and beautify your smile.
Dr. Pappert is most caring and nicest dentist in the world. He makes you feel so comfortable and explains so easily....He treats all his patients personally...even his staff is wonderful.